Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

when will i fucking die already

When i woke up this morning i thought i saw the sky falling down. i was happy, thought the world was finally ending. I do wish the end would hurry, there is too much pain in this world.

I've thought long and hard about myself these last few weeks.What do i offer people around me? Am i capable of love and compassion? truely?

Do i deserve friends? because im starting to think thats what this is all about. Maybe i cant. maybe im no good at it. I'm stuck with the past, the past that deems me 'untrustworthy'. And i agree with them. I want to get out of my body, mind, and soul. They're all rotten.  I don't know what anyone sees in me, but i see nothing in myself.

I feel like Micheal Myers, except my homicidal rage is latent. But i am bad like that, you know, when your core is rotten.

i want to cut it out of me. this things that makes me disposable. i want to cut out all the parts that people can sense, and that i can sense. Apologies aren't enough, i owe the world more, like blood.

1 comment:

  1. I can not begin to describe the multitude of ways in which you enrich my life. I believe I have said them to you in person -- but I want you to know that I can not imagine my life without you and I am constantly thanking myself for having such a brilliant, intelligent, strong, beautiful and compassionate friend.

    ReplyDelete