Popular Posts

Monday, April 26, 2010

The warrior garden

the marigolds that grow out from under your finger nails really distract me.
you force my head steady - but with a gentle cradle.
there are a thousands pieces of glass in my pocket that i swore to wear as armor. as goosebumps. as a mirror when i saw you.
i even hold some pieces under my tongue- to make sure you can't steal from me.

And the floor is covered in calla-lilies - they're swamping under my feet.
around your neck are a sea of razor blades. fanning and flaring like a ring of feathers

slowly - you lead me to an open space between the drowned flowers. i lay down - almost willingly.
laying back i open my mouth wide. you lean down, ghoulishly and funnel the thousands of pieces of glass from my pocket.

my throat is glowing. - and i choke them all down.
next came the blade, which was not so easy.

opening YOUR mouth you lift a blade from beneath your tongue - and place it under mine.
slicing away - you finally get me to shut the fuck up.


No comments:

Post a Comment