Popular Posts

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Fear and loathing in newmarket

I woke up today and suddelny became afraid again. What if the wrong person reads this? What if i 'friend' reads it but doesn't agree? Living in NH obviously most of my friends are white and sometimes you just can't tell if a critique will break them. I've been left behind by people for making 'generalizations' about white people/culture. But the thing is....it's all true. What can i say really?

So anyways i got afraid of this one particular person whom i always find myself trying to impress, i wondered if she saw this would she freak? And this is how know somethings fucked up with feminism/feminists. We teach/encourage each other to castrate men, be angry, be violent, and fight for yourself. Well excuse me all white feminist movement but fighting for ME means fighting white supremacy....so sometimes you gotta except the critique because its the truth. Just like you would make a man except the truth about your own experience.

i find it interesting that , in my experience, white feminists hold themselves accountable for nothing. As if the imaginary feminist badge makes all your racism go away. Except for when you ostrisize one of two black members from your group because of personal feelings, but hey thats feminist, right?

The point is i was going to delete the blog until i realized that would make them victorious over me. They would have been successful in silencing me. nope! I'm keeping it, because after what i've been through with this community NOTHING can scare me ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment